Keto Cheddar Soup With Broccoli
Winter is coming! Soup is one of the best things that helps warm our tummies and bodies, So I decided to experiment with Keto broccoli cheddar soup and it turned out amazing! I had to first search for a few recipes that were not low carb, With a bit of experience and imagination, You can easily turn them keto. I ended up with 4 servings which is a lot but you can calculate the ingredients to either have less or more of this amazingly tasty soup.
Be sure to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp Cream cheese
- 1/8 Cup White Onion
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 Tsp garlic
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Broccoli Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Slieces bacon Crumbled and Cooked (Optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Use Butter to saute the onion and Garlic
- Mix the sauteed Garlic and Onion with Broccoli and Broth
- Let everything cook until it's soft. And Season the mixture.
- Microwave the cream cheese using a small bowl for 1 min or less, Usually until it's really soft
- Now add the microwaved cream cheese and whipping cream into your broccoli soup. turn down the heat to it’s lowest setting and let it boil
- After the soup is done boiling, Add the cheddar cheese and stir. You can also add optional Bacon or homemade cheese crisps on top.
- Serve hot!