Fathead Pizza (Low Carb Pizza Crust)
You will only need 4 ingredients to make this nut-free and gluten-free fathead pizza. this dough can be used in a variety of applications, but most of us love it for pizzas and as an alternative to crackers/chips. it’s very delicious & easy to make!
This recipe gets posted a lot. And that’s a good thing because it’s awesome. This is the only bread/crust alternative I’ve liked so far. It passes the “fold” test and it’s just as good as leftovers.
Be sure to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese Cut into cubes
- 1/3 Cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 Large Eggs beaten
- Put parchment paper on the pizza pan or a baking sheet and preheat the oven up to 430 F
- Time to use those eggs now. Mix the eggs with the coconut flour. Keep using your hands until it's fully mixed. Microwave for 10 secs if the mixture gets too hard for the dough to be formed
- Mix the cream cheese with the mozzarella in a bowl. Place the mixture in the microwave for 1 minute and a half. Keep stirring until it's well mixed
- Quickly add to flour and egg. Make sure your hands are wet. Mix together then with your hands .
- Use the baking sheet that you made in instruction number 1 to spread the dough. (use the rolling pin or your hands, Both ways work). Don't forget to poke holes into the lined dough to prevent bubbling
- Bake for 8 mins and take out. Add toppings and put back in until browned
- Don't forget to count the macros of your added preferred topping! Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
Calories 110Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g11%
Total Carbohydrates 5g2%
Dietary Fiber 3g12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Net carbs per slice: 2g