PERFECT KETO CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST
When I started keto I tried to make the famous Keto cauliflower pizza crust recipe, Unfortunately it didn’t go so well. Lucky for us. This time! Chef Katie has finally learned the secret to making the Perfect CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST!
The important part is when you’re cauliflower is almost strained. Put it inside a fine and clean dish towel. Close the dishtowel and twist it up. You’re cauliflower needs to be still steamy for this to work. Now that you have the twisted towel in your hands Squeeze until all the extra water and moisture gets released. What’s left in the towel is your crust now!
Be sure to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 1 Large Egg Beaten
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 2 pounds Cauliflower florets Riced
- 1/3 cup Soft goat cheese Chevre
- Pinch of salt
- Throw all of your raw cauliflower florets in the food processor. Turn it on and let the food processor work on it until your cauliflower has the same texture of rice.
- Preheat your oven to 410 F
- Grab a pot and add about and inch of water to it. When the pot starts boiling add the crushed cauliflower to it and cover everything. Wait about 5 minutes then use a mesh strainer to drain.
- Here comes the important part, When you're cauliflower is almost strained. Put it inside a fine and clean dish towel. Close the dishtowel and twist it up. You're cauliflower needs to be still steamy for this to work. Now that you have the twisted towel in your hands Squeeze until all the extra water gets released. What's left in the towel is your crust now!
- Now time to mix the ingredients. Add the egg, The spices, The strained cauliflower and the goat cheese to a bowl and mix.
- Use a baking sheet that's lined with parchement paper to press the dough onto it. You should keep the dough 1/3 thick and never forget to use the parchment paper since that's what helps you avoid the stickiness.
- Time to let it Bake for 40 minutes at 410F Until the crust is golden brown.
- Now it's your choice what sauce, Toppings and cheese you want on it! Enjoy!
CALORIES: 76 KCAL