Low Carb Cheese Crust Pizza With Spinach, Mushrooms And Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking stone with parchment paper. Sprinkle 12oz of the cheese evenly on top of parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take out of oven and spread sauce/paste on top of cheese circle carefully. Evenly distribute toppings of your choice.
- Top with remaining 4oz of cheese and place back in oven. Bake an additional 10 minutes until edges start to brown.
- Remove from oven and slide pizza/parchment off onto counter or other cool surface.
- Let sit 4-5 minutes then cut with pizza wheel and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
Calories 95Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g8%
Total Carbohydrates 4g1%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.